As outlined after the completion of the SCGZ pennant semi-finals the restrictions enforced under COVID-19 resulted in the postponement of the 2020 pennant finals.

At this time the scheduling of the final depends on when COVID-19 restrictions allow a return to golf with groups large enough for both teams and their supporters to be present for the presentation.

It is anticapated this will be a few months away.  At this stage a tentative date would be a Sunday during September.  All teams involved will be notified in advance of the date and course.

Next Post Previous Post